Who we are
Perpetuus Advanced Materials (“Perpetuus”) is an advanced material manufacturer primarily focused on surface engineered carbon structures such as graphene and carbon nanotubes. Perpetuus has developed and is commercialising a process for producing industrial scale, cost effective, surface engineered Advanced Materials, commencing with graphene.
What we do
Perpetuus operates a functionalised nanomaterial manufacturing facility in South Wales, employing the Group’s computer controlled DBD Plasma Reactor.
Perpetuus also conducts research and development with regards to other 2D components, such as graphanes and molybdenum disulphide.
How we do it
Perpetuus has a theoretical production capacity of more than 140 tonnes of functionalised graphenes per annum from one reactor.
The current output capacity is 27 tonnes per year based on operating 8 hours per day, 4 days per week.
What makes us different?
At Perpetuus we understand that in order to successfully commercialise graphene products any supplier of such graphene materials must develop and provide the following:
- Consistent, high quality graphene materials
- Surface engineered, functionalised materials
- Economically viable prices
- Comprehensive and reliable characterisation data
- Graphene ‘vehicles’ specific to customer requirements
- Robust intellectual property portfolio
- An environmentally friendly production process
- Safe and economic transportation
- Independent verification of production quality and quantity
That is WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT.